December 21, 2008

Wow Wowie WOW! The Proximidade Award

I have been awarded, by the lovely Callie Grayson of the ever inspiring blog Grayson: a different shade of gray, with the Proximidade Award! I was very flattered and honored to have received this award along with some other really great blogs. It was one of those fluttering butterflies in my stomach out of excitement feelings when I realized that Callie had given this to me. I am so thankful for my ever growing blogger community and my blogger friendships with wonderful people that I can look up to like Callie!

This award states:

The Blog Invests and believes in the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kinds of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prized or self aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.

Here are my 8 Choices (Go ahead! Give 'em a click and be transported to magical realms of writing wonderlands and design loving paradises. You won't be sorry!):
Design Lovely


8 comments:

  1. thank you Lizzy!!! You made my day...
    xoh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am off to check out some more of your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including me in this lovely, lovely award!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply brilliant is what you are. see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Thank you very much!! Happy surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, thank you so much!! this is so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your words :)