December 2, 2008

Seasons Greetings!

Send your best wishes this holiday season in style! Personally I always get really excited when I receive some holiday cheer through snail mail. I keep all of my cards and tack them up on the wall as the seasons roll by. Cards are the perfect interchangeable artwork in my opinion!

1.Socks Card from Seltzer 2. Cheers! Cards from Fred Flare 3. Holly Jolly Card from Paper Source 4. Chester Wisemen Cards from Expressionary 5. Warm Wishes Card from Dutch Door 6. Ornament Card from Pink Loves Brown 7. Peace on Earth Card from Night Owl Paper Goods 8. Reindeer Games Card from Kate Spade

2 comments:

  1. What a great assortment of cards! I really love number 3 and 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great roundup! I need to get on the ball and send cards out this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your words :)