December 30, 2008

Currently Smitten With...

Yeah yeah. Christmas is over I know, I know and, in theory, my wishes should have been well met, and they were believe me! But as I sit here and sip my perfectly brewed, in under 3 minutes, cup of Newman's Own Organic Extra Bold Special Blend coffee from my fabulous Keurig single cup coffee brewer, which was the best Christmas present any coffee loving gal (like me) could get from her mother and father, I just can't help but be attracted to such wonderful things. Maybe next year...

1. Fabric flower bobby pins from Wren Handmade 2. Purple canvas open toe lattice wedge sandal from Built by Wendy 3. Harvest moon golden daisy brooch from Kate Spade 4. Tripp Cabin Upright from Orla Kiely

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your words :)