January 5, 2009

These are a Few of My Favorite Things



I went to London with my school about four years ago as a freshman in high school. It was the most amazing trip of my life and I have been gaga for the UK ever since. My little sister just returned from her trip to London on Saturday. Even though I had had my chance already to visit the land of Mary Poppins and tea, I was still so jealous that she was going. But, lucky for me, my beloved sister brought me back a modest little gift, that I just love, which also happens to be exhibited as number five up above!

1. British Flag Pillow from Jonathan Alder 2. English Afternoon Tea in a Double Decker Bus Tin from UK Gourment3. London Town Zipper Pouch from Etsy 4. This is London Book from Present & Correct 5. Red Telephone Booth Money Box from Thomas Benacci 6. London Tee from Heritage 21

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes please! I'm rather a fantatic myself :) I don't get it, but I desperately love love love the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant post!
    The book "This is London" is an amazing book. I bought "This is Edinburgh" for my niece. The images are brilliant.

    Love your little red telephone booth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember london. for me, my memories are not the most fond ones. miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your words :)