January 15, 2009

Get the Look: Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's


1. Halter Shift by Chace from Spiegel 2. Pearl Necklace with Jeweled Pin from Forever 21 3. Long Black Satin Gloves from Amazon 4. Gabriella Rocha Black Medium Heels from Zappos 5. Chanel Black Quilted Bag from Avelle 6. Ray-Ban Wayfarer from Ottica Net.

So a night ago a few friends and I snuggled down and watched a very great movie, Breakfast at Tiffany's. I had seen the movie many times before and I just love it, although on this particular occasion I realized just how weird the movie actually is. Oh well, I am fond of it regardless especially Audrey Hepburn's character, Holly Golightly's wardrobe and quirky accessories.

=1. Blue Tassel Earplugs from Earplugs by JenGen 2. Holly Golightly sleep mask from Fred Flare 3. Cruz "Santuary" Robe from Dillard's

Claw Foot Bathtub from reestore

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love, love, love this post, deary! You did an excellent job hunting these items down for our delight and enjoyment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love that clawfoot bathtub sofa! Such a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love audrey! pure elegance. i walk by tiffany's every tuesday and I think of her!!
    great post.
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god. i have wanted a bathtub sofa ever since i saw that movie the first time. i always wondered if people made them. thanks for tracking it down!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your words :)