October 3, 2008

Get the Look: Penelope

I just watched the movie Penelope the other day, a charming modern day fairy tail about a young aristocratic heiress born with a curse that can only be broken when she finds true love with "one who will love her faithfully." And let me tell you I not only fell in love with dashing leading man James McAvoy but Penelope's wardrobe.

And how could you not? Just look at her! From her signature purple and green scarf to her stocking covered legs and adorable green Mary Jane shoes. I had to recreate her look. Granted I could not find anything that even faintly resembled her one-of-a-kind coat or scarf, but here are the basics.




1. Quarters Cardigan in Flame from Anthropologie 2. Dark Green Italian Leather Gloves from Pelle Gloves 3. Anabella Hooded Wool Coat from Hayden Harnett 4. Solid Fringe Trim Scarf from Wetseal 5. French Toast Pleated Skirt from Amazon 6. American Eagle Latte Mary Jane from Payless 7. UO Opaque Tights from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your words :)