February 20, 2009

Got some thoughts? Then Write Them Down...

in one of these lovely journals! I have a fascination with journals, diaries, whatever you want to call them. The personal aspect of their nature is comforting, a place where you can safely spill out your heart onto their blank pages. They are like a treasure trove of well kept secrets, memories good or bad, words poetic or straightforward. Journals are a gals best friend.

1. LP Record Book from Urban Outfitters 2. Oak Leaf Diary from Etsy 3. Jill Bliss Journals from Barnes and Nobles 4. Lulu Diary from Anthropologie 5. Paper Cloud Mushroom Journal from Design Public 6. Lock Journal from Gumps

5 comments:

  1. Love those from Urban Outfitters, might need to run over there and check them out.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog - love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the moment I don't have many thoughts but when I get them I will want number two to jot them down. SO lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I have a serious journal problem! These are all amazing and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the mushroom one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the mushroom one is so adorable. I love journals, i have a huge collection and i buy them on a whim. I use them everyday and they all are different sizes so thy look kinda odd on the shelf but I don't care.... makes them special like all the things that are written down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your words :)