November 3, 2008

Band of the Week: Eric Hutchinson

OK. So I have been neglecting my band of the week posts. Sorry about that. I guess I just got caught up in the excitement of Halloween. So since my favorite holiday has now come to past for another year I can refocus myself on acquainting you with some of my favorite bands and music groups. So to restart this weekly post I introduce you to Eric Hutchinson. To describe his music I'd have to say he's got sort of an infusion of Jason Mraz and just his own great style. I love his voice and am totally addicted to his song Rock & Roll. Visit Eric's website here to get some more info on his new album which is out now! Oh and why don't you watch his music video for Rock & Roll which I have conveniently placed below!

1 comment:

  1. a guy in the background of this video has some pretty amazing hair that is quite ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your words :)